What is the Chamber of Commerce and what does it do?
The New Westminster Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst for business people to work together to create a strong and vibrant economy and enhance the quality of life in our community. The Chamber reduces barriers to business, opens new markets for business, provides a cohesive business network and provides programs and services which have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Does the Chamber of Commerce have any networking events for their members?
In 2014 the New Westminster Chamber of Commerce delivered the following:
- Leadership Luncheons and Dinners
- Springtime Sizzle, Keys to Success, Cookies Cocktails and Connections, Rolling into Summer, Summer Wrap n Bash, Shred a Thon,
- DOing Business on the Green Tournament in partnership with Douglas College Foundation
- Royal City Builders Awards
- BC Chamber Executives Conference
- Platinum Awards
- 2014 Economic Forum
- 2014 Fraser River Forum
What if I’m joining later than January? Do I still have to pay for the full year?
Your membership is effective for one full calendar year, no matter what date you join.
What marketing and promotional opportunities are available to members?
- Free racking of your business cards, brochures or other marketing materials in our office
- Free Use of the Chamber’s new Boardroom
- Free exposure through our weekly e-newsletter, the Monday Memo
- Participate in Networking Events (many of which are FREE!) Hosted, Sponsored or Facilitated by the New Westminster Chamber of Commerce
- Host a Networking Event at your location. You provide the space, snacks & refreshments & we take care of the rest – Marketing, promoting etc. A typical scenario is from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM on a Thursday evening but this is flexible
- The opportunity to participate in any and all of our events as a sponsor
- Free website listing with individual Member page
- Participation in our Member-to-Member Discount Program